ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation
“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
- Thomas Alva Edison
prayer

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

trade 81, winner but confusion


USDCAD entry @ 1.0264, SL @ 1.0210, TP @ 1.0372. This was a winner of 25 pips. I feel so fustrated. maybe its time to change my plan totally. Seems like i am in the lost. Confused is the word, it seems that this month i have been losing and losing. Almost all the trades i take hits the stoploss. I have been following my plan deligently but seems like my plan is a losing one. If this keeps on going i am doomed for sure........................

2 comments:

  1. Sad! You should go through your plan again, or perhaps like you said, start making a plan from the beginning. Hope you find success soon.

    ReplyDelete