ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation
“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
- Thomas Alva Edison
prayer

Thursday, May 6, 2010

trade 70 and 71 KILLER TRADES



These trades were taken after trade 69, they went on to hit my BE point, BUT I DID NOT FOLLOW MY PLAN. I DID NOT PUSH MY STOPLOSS TO BREAKEVEN, I HOPED THAT THESE TRADES WILL GO ON TO HIT MY TAKE PROFIT. I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH MYSELF NOW.............. lost 118 pips on trade 70 and lost 73 pips on trade 71.

What was i thinking, i don't know, i just wanted to trade as per normal. i just wanted to be a profitable trader. Probably i should have just let it go this week and start afresh next week. I really don't know, i just saw the opportunity and jumped into the trade, but i did not follow my plan...... well what can i say?? I can just be happy for the other traders made some pips on these movements.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry man. If you are stressed, you probably should take a break. Also, now that I have a plan too, I can suggest you to always stick to your plan, review it if necessary but don't trade without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the concern bro. Anyway its my fault that i did not follow my plan. Well it happens and this time i paid the price. Also can you believe that i lost a total of 427 pips this week. Can you believe the amount of pips we can make, but alas i lost.....Well good luck and best wishes bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 427 pips a week is quite a lot but don't worry my friend, I believe you'll recover sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks FFXD. I forgot about the losses. As they say in forex when you have a profit, forget it. When you have a loss, forget it even faster...
    Good luck and best wishes

    ReplyDelete