ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation
“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
- Thomas Alva Edison
prayer

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mistakes are made......A new beginning arises

I made a mistake, i lost, i made a plan, i lost, the plan was not a perfect plan, it was a plan/system for reversal, but it seems that it is not working, last week i sat and thought, i did some trades in replay mode, a breakout plan came out. i am going to try it next week. I will be creating a new plan, a new system, a new beginning, a whole new forex plan. I am going to forget everything i learned and look and the charts. I am going back to the drawing board, but with new ideas. Next week will be profitable. All the best fellow traders.

FFXD thanks for the concern bro. I have been busy, and it was not a good idea to trade in that state, mind and body not in sync.... all the very best to you bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment