ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation
“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
- Thomas Alva Edison
prayer

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

trade 67 the show stopper


GBPAUD 60 min entry @ 1.6585, TP @ 1.6495 SL @ 1.6630. This is a BE trade.

Well its only tuesday and i am down by 165 pips....... not really a good start for the month. Feeling agitated and demoralized at the moment. Can't really think straight. This was so called a revenge trade lucky it was BE. I know i should not have done it but my emotions got the better of me, so here i am trying to let out my emotions, probably the best thing i did in my forex career was to start this blog so when i am down or angry i can just come here and write some nonsense to cool myself down instead of just staring at the charts trying to get something out of nothing. Probably there were some good trades i may be missing now but i don't care as i am not in a good state of mind to trade, but i just love trading the market and yes it is stressful and it irritates me when i have a string of losses, i guess its human nature.

They say forex is a probability game, well yes it is but how do we get the edge, trading high probability trades. Well what is high probability? Well i thought my trades were high probability trades, but these strings of losses may prove otherwise. Should i change my plan? Should i jump to another system? I know these are questions of an amature trader but sometimes i do doubt and fear although i know these are the root cause to all failures. Having said so much i think i feel much better now. If you let out your fear and anger you will feel better. That what i did.

I look forward to my next trade, its a new trade and every trade is a new beginning. Good luck to all. Best wishes and thank you.

2 comments:

  1. It's very important to remain calm to take correct decisions. I know exactly how you were feeling and I'm glad you are doing better now. Good luck for your next trades. :)

    ReplyDelete